[ga] Demand for Voting Rights

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Demand for Voting Rights
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 08:48:35 -0700 (PDT)

As we have since the League of Nations and thereafter and currently in the
United Nations we must hold certain truths to be self evident.
http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/

Our current racing globalization and megainternationalcorporatization demands
and evolution in these sacrosanct rights.  As huge colonial powers had to be
reigned in during the past centuries and made to abide by and recognize
individual rights and freedoms so now must these conglomerates of
telecommunications and controllers of individual rights to freedom of
expression.

We must now demand of our national and international bodies politik that they
require these multinationals to provide for individual representation and
protection of the very human rights that create and maintain the dignity of
Human Life as we know it today.

In order that the individual as the most high king in the responsibility to
preserve cultural, natural and social values have the tools they need to defend
their integrity we must act now to provide for our childrens childrens rights.

Our governments are abdicating their duties to protect and serve needy
individuals. Needy in a thirst for justice and liberty and creativity. The very
freedoms our governments are sworn to protect are being given away freely to
the corporations that control our communications and freedom of speech, without
insuring protections.