Re: No current suspensions,,,, was:Re: [ga] Public Comment: Proposed Bylaw Changes to Improve Accountability

  • To: debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: No current suspensions,,,, was:Re: [ga] Public Comment: Proposed Bylaw Changes to Improve Accountability
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 19:34:31 -0400

On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Debbie Garside <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>  Hi
>
> As List Monitor at the time of Jeff Williams' suspension, I followed the GA
> rules exactly. In my opinion the suspension is valid and should be
> maintained.  As far as I am aware, Jeff Williams will have his posting
> privileges reinstated on the 5th of August 2009.

Nonsense. You decision was overruled by myself - your co-list monitor and
the chair. The complaint against Jeff Williams by an ICANN employee was
ruled to be frivolous and vexatious.

Indeed Jeff claims that the ICANN employee used to work for a Nazi were true
and accurate.

You acted on your own dear. You have no support in favor of you other then
ICANN staff who's primary interest is in covering this up.

cheers
joe baptista

--
Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
 Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
    Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: www.joebaptista.wordpress.com