[ga] Interdisciplinary Lingua, Let us resolve.

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Interdisciplinary Lingua, Let us resolve.
  • From: hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 08:53:42 -0700 (PDT)

Spanish to English, Farsi to Aleman, Viet to Sine,,,, by messing with a few
interchangeable international words we can get good and confused. Try;
(A)Englais to Espanol, Arabic to Ebonics, Korean to Siamese. Do like me and
leave out what I call histerionics -- those little lines, dots and sguigglies
that change a n to a nya or a D to a Z.

But I can is really fun using the word resolved. They are talking about a issue
regarding where and how a name resolves via an address change,, but, they are
using the term for conflict resolution in the courts. It comes out better than
maird, caca and poopoo.
For ICANN it is especially cool because someone gets paid well to be the
"communications" expert.

http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-15may09-en.htm
But the good one is;