Re: [ga] Weekly posting summary for ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • To: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Weekly posting summary for ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 07:10:22 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff,
What I want is totally relevant and thank you for asking. Bravo for directing
this discourse back around to what is very important on the backbone side. But
where the hell is Herndon?* And my goodness web infra in MDR - CA of all damn
places- about 45 miles north of the Rose Canyon Fault and just about on top of
the San Andreas. Clearly the dimilitarized zone of the Arctics or the Space
Station would make a better locale. (at least for a 007 gig). Except for space
trash and global warming.

Point is,, as you make clear -- It is the social, political and $$$$$
stabilization that really matters. And as you and I have argued many times over
the years; The most stable conflaguration and confluence is where open and
transparent meets public participation by stakeholders large and small.

Our roundtable anthro/theo/socio study last night centered on the compromises
of Solomon. The dude started out with just one forbidden wife and kept going
until he had about 700 and 300 concubines. Here they just compromise integrity
by starting out banning you and Joe but they are ending up with no activity and
no participation save a bunch of ho's, as Imas would say.(never me).The
question must repeatedly be asked "Why in the hell did Hitler want to ban and
burn the books?" The answer is history.