[ga] icannatlarge.com needs a new leader too

  • To: hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] icannatlarge.com needs a new leader too
  • From: Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 23:42:59 +1200

Dear GA members who were once involved in the icannatlarge.com organizing effort,

I am looking for a successor to bring new fire to the idea of registrant representation in ICANN and I am willing to hand the site over to someone who can credibly use it for that purpose.

The icannatlarge.com website has not been updated since 2007
It still contains some historical records not found elsewhere, but the database (membership list) has been disconnected and would be best rebuilt by letting people re-register with fresh email addresses.

Let me know if there is any aspirant leader who wants to put in the work or who has the charisma to delegate it.
(caution: messiah complex needed)

-joop-