[ga] EU bid ???? What???

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] EU bid ???? What???
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 12:41:28 -0700 (PDT)

I like terms such as "military intelligence" "incentivize" "a backward thrust"
"less is more"

But thissy here takes the cake. "privitize" with a court and every government
in the world overseeing. Find it at our esteemed Circle ID:
http://www.circleid.com/posts/20090504_eu_calls_for_full_privatization_of_icann/

""""She outlines a new Internet Governance model which includes a fully private
and accountable ICANN, accompanied by an independent judicial body, as well as
a "G12 for Internet Governance"—a multilateral forum for governments to discuss
general internet governance policy and security issues. """"

Maybe I overreached on the "every government" maybe it is more elite.