RE: [ga] Cross Posting

  • To: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Cross Posting
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 11:05:37 +0200

Roberto,

I do no think the problem can be that easily brushed away. There are
situations when cross posting is very useful despite some people
inextricably linked to anything. I mentioned an illustrative example in
one of my previous mails. On the other hand, I can also understand that
there may be situations when some mails should perhaps not be being
spread out easily into more mailing lists, for instance, those critical
to the staff or the board members.

Dominik