Re: [ga] Weekly posting summary for ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx additions

  • To: hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Weekly posting summary for ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx additions
  • From: Thomas Narten <narten@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 15:09:14 -0400

> Thank you for your continued contribution to this list.

It's an automated script run out of cron... :-)

Anyone who wants to add their spin can do so via:

       The script I use can be found here:

       http://www.hactrn.net/hacks/mh-list-traffic/mh-list-traffic

       You'll have to tweak things a bit (i.e., it uses MH, and
       assumes messages are one per file).

> Would it be terrible difficult for you to arrange a similar list
> showing the "hits" to the GA list under the GNSO. I think the
> statistics on monitoring would actually be more helpful and show the a
> more important story. Especially to show to onlookers the actual
> public participation.

Sorry, I'm not sure what your asking for exactly. If you are trying to
get stats about whether or not anyone actually reads the list
("hits"?), I don't see how that would be possible.

Thomas