Re: [ga] Re: Mexico City question box responses

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: Mexico City question box responses
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:38:18 -0700 (PDT)

George,

If an executive gets a comment/proposal or insight and his interest is at a
pique.
And he wants to research as a good exec should.
Would not he assign it to a staffer to have a complete peek.
Shouldn't the staffer be doing all that he could.
To also assess the position and bona vides of the author of critique.
So that the exec would know exactly where he stood.

I do not follow your "Leap of Faith" that there is something sinister in the
plot line.
I suppose I am also guilty as charged, as I can hit my email buttons and see
all your posts and create a dossier on you. Admittedly I also have linkage to
your web page/site and to your contributions elsewhere, freely provided by your
own hand.
Worse yet: I still have visions of a negligee' clad Esther Dyson imprinted on
my own memory banks, that was provided by our intellectual rabble rowsers on
this list about a decade ago.