[ga] Whois

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Whois
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 09:31:40 -0700 (PDT)

I would say this is a cornerstone issue for common address administration. I
very much enjoyed the work we did on this. Interacting with law enforcement and
insurance and domainers on such a bottom line project was challenging.

What is very exciting right now is all the follow through work that ICANN is
doing in this area. Just look at the progress and devotion. It appears they
even have a staffer working on this core topic.

http://gnso.icann.org/issues/whois/

Or did I misread the dates?