[ga] Microsoft Asks Fed For Bailout

  • To: Ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Microsoft Asks Fed For Bailout
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 02:27:59 -0700

All,

  As I live and breath, I never thought that I would see this!
My how the mighty have fallen...  But I say, let them fail or
shape up and cut costs, especially executive salaries and
sell some of their Patents and warehoused Domain Names
to generate cash.  Maybe Mr. Balmer could get a significant
hair cut as well.

See: http://it.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=09/04/01/2222227
Microsoft requested on Tuesday some
http://www.infoworld.com/article/09/04/01/13NF-microsoft-April-Fools_1.html

$20 billion in bailout funds from the federal government, claiming
that as the company controls an overwhelming share of the OS market,
it is too big to fail.  Low adoption rates for Vista, the ensuing ad
campaign
trying to convince people that they really do like Vista, and the
increased
need for development resources to rush Windows 7 to market to make
people forget about Vista have necessitated the bailout, the company
said.
"We want to make it absolutely clear that this is not a crisis of
mismanagement,"
said Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer in a prepared statement. "This is
simply
a crisis of dollars a crisis of not having enough dollars coming our
way."

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 284k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln
"YES WE CAN!"  Barack ( Berry ) Obama

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827