[ga] New Internet security regs, regulater and legislation coming

  • To: Ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, icann board <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, ICANN Policy staff <policy-staff@xxxxxxxxx>, ICANN SSAC <ssac@xxxxxxxxx>, Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] New Internet security regs, regulater and legislation coming
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 20:08:42 -0700

All,

  You would be well advised to review, especially if you are
a Yahoo, Google/Gmail or MSN user.

See:

http://www.networkworld.com/news/2009/040209-obama-cybersecurity-bill.html?netht=ts_040209&nladname=040209dailynewspmal

and
 http://gove-media.com/portal/wts/cemcfObhiwaqvjeqi-E0ikAPnFvc

FWIW, as I have said before, there a new sheriff in town, and
changes are coming, some good, some bad, and some ugly,
depending on your perspective of course.  And oh yes, perhaps
GoDaddy would be wise to seek a new "GoDaddy Girl" at
a Quaker, Southern Baptist community or nunery, as well as
cleaning up it's act in it's advertising campaign as well!   Seems
ICANN was and is unable to persuade GoDaddy and other
Registrars to be respectful towards Women, which I am quite
sure doesn't set well with the First Lady.

As Dr. Joe would say, wholesomeness is goodness for the Internet!
And we all want goodness, privacy, and security on the Internet
now don't we? Or do you want courts to decide under first amendment
considerations each and every time there is a questioned incident?

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 284k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln
"YES WE CAN!"  Barack ( Berry ) Obama

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827