Re: [ga] Fixing long lines in the ICANN mailing list and comments archives

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Fixing long lines in the ICANN mailing list and comments archives
  • From: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:17:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi folks,

Just to followup, it appears that the issue has been dealt with (although I've
not received a confirmation from ICANN staff). Posts like:

are now wrapping properly, and I've not seen the issue in new posts (although I
personally had been reformatting my messages to fit within 80 columns, via
newline characters after each line).

Thanks for the good work. Now the public message and comment archives will be
easier to use for everyone.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.leap.com/