Re: [ga] Re: [At-Large] Network Solutions Under Large Scale DDoSAttack

  • To: hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: [At-Large] Network Solutions Under Large Scale DDoSAttack
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 19:10:43 -0800

Eric and all,

  Go to ICANN HQ's men's room and be sure you turn the exhaust
fan on as well as leave it on when you leave.  You will hopefully leave
adequately relieved, and at the same time leave a proper calling card
for ICANN's close review and consideration.  >:)  For the ladies,
replace "men's room" with ladies room, and proceed the same
accordingly.  >:)  For you ladies, you all might add a note on the
ladies room door written in the lipstick you may carry in your
bag/purse/small suitcase reading "enter at your own ofactory risk"
signed the .com gals!  Hopefully the ICANN staff ladies will get
the message clearly?  >:)

Hugh Dierker wrote:

> Sorry Joe, I guess I was unclear. My question is this: When this inevitable
  failure occurs where will we go to get what we want?