[ga] President Obamas Agenda: Technology

  • To: Ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, icann board <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, ICANN Policy staff <policy-staff@xxxxxxxxx>, "twomey@xxxxxxxxx" <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, Peter Dengate Thrush <barrister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] President Obamas Agenda: Technology
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 20:03:55 -0800

All,

See:  http://www.whitehouse.gov/agenda/technology/

  I will expect and on occasion that all ICANN Bod and staff
members abide by the letter AND the Sprit on this agenda, and
any subsequent regulations or legislation that is now, or will be
put into effect that is in accordance with.

  Secondly, our members are preparing their concerns in relationship
to this the Presidents agenda above, and will be giving me a list
of those to forward to whomever the President desires along with
our members and affiliates proposals and/or suggestions to address
these concerns as well as what we believe are past transgressions
of failure of ICANN staff or Bod members we believe to ICANN's
own policies, and stated practices that warrant action and what actions
we believe are both legal, prudent and/or necessary.

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 284k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln
"YES WE CAN!"  Barack ( Berry ) Obama

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827