[ga] [Fwd: [At-Large] Parting words - So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish]

  • To: Ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, icann board <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, ICANN Policy staff <policy-staff@xxxxxxxxx>, "twomey@xxxxxxxxx" <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] [Fwd: [At-Large] Parting words - So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish]
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 18:16:27 -0800

All GA'ers,

  Well this resignation, although not unexpected by myself,
pretty much tells the tale of user and user-registrant
equatable, open and transparent participation in ICANN
in all respects to such policies that may or will effect
all and/or any user and user-registrants.  A sad comentary,
but a mostly honest one...