Re: [ga] Photonenbomber have hit Frankfurt

  • To: Ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Photonenbomber have hit Frankfurt
  • From: Peter Dambier <peter@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:37:14 +0100

Lost in translation, that is it.

I am glad Joe and Hugh do know what a Beamer is.

It is a german invention like the Handy (cellular phone) that nobody
but another german can understand. For the rest of us it is a
videoprojecteur or simply projector.

Oh and it is about black and white too:

The CDU (Cristian Democrats) are the blacks because that is the color
of their soul. The SPD (Social Democrats) ore the reds and the
Pirates (like me) are still a white spot on our political map.

It was fun, yes. But it was icy cold. -20 Celsius or -4 Fahrenheit.

The Main river is freezing right now. With one foot of ice the
icebreakers start giving up. The weather report keeps telling us
the weather will improove tomorrow - Meteosat knows the reality
but does not dare telling us the truth.

Cheers
Peter and Karin

--