Re: [ga] GNSO Council teleconference 8 January 2009 MP3 recording

  • To: hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx, icann board <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, "twomey@xxxxxxxxx" <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, Ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] GNSO Council teleconference 8 January 2009 MP3 recording
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 18:52:03 -0800

Eric, Glen and all,

  Seconded!  Eric knows, as I am sure others suspect, I rarely
speak or write in a scripted manner, and am very suspicious of
those that do or seem to.  Very bad show here!  >:(

Hugh Dierker wrote:

> Glenn, No disrespect meant, but: Is there a 300 lb Gorilla wearing an
  ICANN security uniform standing next to each of these participants as
  they speak? It sounds scripted and talking pointish. I simply cannot
  believe that people talk like this of their own volition. I