RE: [ga] Fwd: [ NNSquad ] AP: "China targets Google in crackdown onpornography" (plus a comment)

  • To: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Karl E. Peters" <tlda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Fwd: [ NNSquad ] AP: "China targets Google in crackdown onpornography" (plus a comment)
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 11:12:49 -0800 (PST)

I do not know if I would refer to it as "China's Military". Something more akin
to warlord poly corp cartels.
The reason I address it here, is that we should always recognize that a great
deal of the world's DNS, IDN, and Internet use market is under "command and
supply", and supply and demand concepts many of us would rather not think about.
Giving some of the Generals and their procurement officers a few fellowships
might be a good idea.