[ga] Re: [RAA-WG] Transparency required

  • To: Marilyn Vernon <marilyn.vernon@xxxxxxxxx>, GAC Rep <ssene@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [RAA-WG] Transparency required
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 19:45:20 -0800

Marilyn,

  I suspect you already know that Icann@xxxxxxxxx is nothing
but a "Black Hole" generic Email address and postings to same
are routinely ignored or never read.  Nice try though!  So if you
would be so kind and considerate, please don't make such silly
suggestions to me again.

  Thank you for your consideration however nearly worthless,
uninformative
and ineffective it was/is.  I and our members would in the future,
appreciate
that such suggestions be more affirmative, productive, informative and
meaningful.

  As such as above, and as the spokesman and individual stakeholder,
I shall by our policy and my personal policy direct appropriate ICANN
related remarks, suggestions, and/or positions of same by our
organization
to any and all of ICANN officers as IS appropriate accordingly.