[ga] Re: [NA-Discuss] Election for NARALO ALAC Representative

  • To: "na-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <na-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, GAC Rep <ssene@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, DOC/NTIA ICANN Rep <aheineman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [NA-Discuss] Election for NARALO ALAC Representative
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 22:21:19 -0700

Nick and all,

  Seems that the NARALO doesn't represent users stakeholders
as they are not able to vote as individuals.  Such leaves the vast
majority of Stakeholders, both Domain Name holders and non
domain name holders without an ability to have a voice and a
vote.  This doesn't jive well with ICANN's MOU and as such
cannot meet the open, transparent, and accountable requirement
of the MOU accordingly.