[ga] Karl, Danny, George, JFC and the At Large domain name

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Karl, Danny, George, JFC and the At Large domain name
  • From: "Richard Henderson" <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 15:32:10 +0100

This is a message to Karl, Danny, George and JFC

The domain name www.atlarge.org has reached its expiry. I'll renew it if one of
you would like me to transfer it to you for your use. A number of years ago I
had very much hoped to see the at large movement become a really
self-determining worldwide expression of internet users, rather than the sham
that ICANN created which in my view was designed from the outset to keep out
individual users except in a token sense when attached to some of the few
groups ICANN attracted.

Unfortunately I have had challenges in my own personal life which have meant
I've really been in read-only mode for a few years, and I apologise to JFC who
long ago pleaded the case for using the domain differently.

Anyway, please let me know if you have use for this domain name.

Richard