Re: [ga] Has the T L D A dis banded? (Sorry their public lists have been deleted)

  • To: POST-TO GNSO LIST <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Has the T L D A dis banded? (Sorry their public lists have been deleted)
  • From: Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 17:50:32 -0700 (PDT)

They do not bounce unless yahoo is broken. I have been receiving e-mails all
day long,
so you are lying. I am having no problems with e-mails - seems that I am the
only one
that has no email problem.

Apparently the TLDA runs only on Karl's computer that crashed this past week
and he
is getting it fixed.

So, TLDA is shut until Karl's computer is fixed.

He sent me a mail with  this data just a small time ago.

Lets not talk on this subject anymore on the list. The issue has been clarified.

Thanx,
Thoms.

 BAX! Names Allentown
http://www.bax-names-allentown.com
Computer setup, training, software and services
Coming soon: BAX-Mail - free web email under the BAX TLD.