Re: [ga] Stupidity not far off topic

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Stupidity not far off topic
  • From: "Tom Evans" <fromtomevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 02:39:23 -0400

First PC repairs "folks" then as most of you already know,  Google.
Which/who sees/knows more about your machine than the entire PC Repair
industry put together.
Doesn't the very nature of memory imply transparency and accessibility?
Anyone naive enough to entertain that information is private deserves to
have theirs dragged into a public square near you for ridicule.
DNS records aren't exempt. The Turks are no different than the
screwcrew at Google,
or the repair guys in Austin. I use gmail with vigor, and caution.

http://news.cnet.com/Privacy-issues-with-Google-library-search/2100-1032_3-5752085.html
--from this article--
Privacy Issues with Google library search
The privacy policy on Google's Web site says: "If you have an account,
we may share the information submitted under your account among all of
our services in order to provide you with a seamless experience and to
improve the quality of our services."
-eosnip-

luck