[ga] Re: [At-Large] Safeguarding ICANN Against Capture - Protection contrela subversion de l'ICANN

  • To: JFC Morfin <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [At-Large] Safeguarding ICANN Against Capture - Protection contrela subversion de l'ICANN
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 23:26:25 -0700

JFC and all,

  ICANN is already captured and has been sense about 2000.
Even a casual observer knows this.  What's really needed is
resting it from the current cabel and restoring it back to the
users at large for whom it was largely developed for in the
first place.

  Of course the IPC, BC, and the RC will fight such a notion
tooth and toenail.  What's amazing about this attitude is it
is counter productive in the long run.