[ga] Google Sued for $1B Over Outlook Migration Tool

  • To: Ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, icann board <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Google Sued for $1B Over Outlook Migration Tool
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 02:01:58 -0700

All,

  So Google is at it again.  Tisk, tisk.  But of course, not
surprising, eh Vint?  Is this worldcom/con chapter 2?

  Vint, as Sr. VP and chief "Evangelist" what brand of "Evangelism"
have you been doing?  BTW, how's you buddy George Soros doing
these days?  I heard he is shorting the Euro.  So much for loyalty
eh?  Really sleazy here Vint, REALLY sleazy!  >:(  And all this
while you were COB at ICANN too...

  What really bothers me is why by now DOJ isn't looking into this
"Situation", and Google?

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20080624006035&newsLang=en

A two-count lawsuit filed by Chicago company LimitNone alleges that
Google misappropriated trade secrets and violated Illinois' consumer
fraud laws when it developed "Google Email Uploader" which competes with

LimitNone's "gMove" application. "Google claims its core philosophy is
'Don't be evil' but, simply put, they invited us to work with them, to
trust them â?? and then stole our technology,'" said Ray Glassman, CEO
of
LimitNone, in a prepared statement. The lawsuit was filed by Kelley Drye

& Warren LLP, the same commercial litigation group which challenged
Google over the company's online advertising system.

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 281k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827