Re: [ga] Fwd: Potential Danger Ahead for Registrants -- dot-info Abusive Domain Use Policy

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Fwd: Potential Danger Ahead for Registrants -- dot-info Abusive Domain Use Policy
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 00:49:34 -0700

George and all,

  Again George you neglected to include/provide the actual
URL of the proposal.  Perhaps you hit your head on a tree
on the way down from the jungle canopy?  Or was it
Banana depravation as the cause for the oversight? >:)

  The actual URL for the proposal is:
http://www.icann.org/registries/rsep/afilias-request-20jun08.pdf

George Kirikos wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> According to:

> we are allowed to make comments at any time on proposed new services.
>
> I'd like to put my comments below that I posted on the GA list on the
> record. I'd oppose setting up registries as judge, jury AND
> executioner. Even the UDRP has checks and balances. So should any new
> policy, in order to protect the inherent rights of registrants to due
> process. Removing a domain name from the zone file, without cancelling
> the domain, is surely sufficient for even the most urgent cases of
> abuse.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> George Kirikos
> http://www.kirikos.com/

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 281k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827