2nd Re: [ga] .travel and namesbeyond.com

  • To: dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: 2nd Re: [ga] .travel and namesbeyond.com
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 17:47:39 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Danny and all,

  Seems that namesbeyond.com's IP block addresses, or
at least one of them is a proliferator of spam.
See:http://private.dnsstuff.com/tools/ip4r.ch?ip=72.3.165.121&token=00702ab6519d614e2db01b842b049019

  I think we can all unfortunately look forward to
this organization in spamming many of us as well as
a host of others in the near term...