Re: [ga] EARTH TO ICANN -staff please find attached your registrations

  • To: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] EARTH TO ICANN -staff please find attached your registrations
  • From: "Joe Baptista" <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 17:01:50 -0400

John:

Are you making an official declaration on behalf of INAIC.  I don't think
most people here know that you are a root operator for INAIC.  But I know -
so is this statement made in an official capacity on behalf of INAIC?

regards
joe baptista

P.S.  I'm not so sure this is a service to the community.  Many people who
have registered TLDs with INAIC did so because of the IANA/ICANN
association. Once they find out the organization is run by the King of the
Republic of Cyberbunker they end up wanting their money back.  If in fact
there is no association as you claim - deceptive advertising may be a
concern.  In any case I want to hear back from ICANN.