Re: [ga] EARTH TO ICANN -staff please find attached your registrations

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] EARTH TO ICANN -staff please find attached your registrations
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 14:19:16 -0500

No, I'm sure that IANA/ICANN has not authorized the use. All INAIC is doing is
to point to the authority for COM/NET/ORG domains and
provide a link to them. I'm no lawyer, but there is the concept of "acceptable
use".

I think INAIC is just providing a "links" page to other naming authorities and
is doing a service to the community.

No need to cause a fuss, IMO.

John