Re: [ga] Formal resolution

  • To: Dominik Filipp <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>, debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Formal resolution
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:23:11 -0700 (PDT)

Dominik,

  Absolutely. Somehow we should start with taking our header string and
actually narrowing it down further as there are some relevant yet innapplicable
posts there.
  The person - selfulfilling, most interested in the matter should take the
bull by the horns.
  I of course will be here to assist as will many other GA members.
  We will be heard if a credible resolution is passed.

  Eric

Eric,

What about to prepare the more formal GA resolution regarding the AGP
you have proposed?
We could start collecting relevant points regarding this.

Dominik

________________________________

Behalf Of Hugh Dierker
> Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 8:18 PM
> To: debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [ga] List Rules

> We are at a point for the first time in months,
> that the list is coalescing into the form of
> producing a statement/motion. The AGP issue
> seems to have come to a head and more formal
> resolution procedures may be appropriate.
> I believe it is at a motion stage with 4 seconds.
> If the desire is to move forward in a constructive
> effective matter, we should hear that from the members.

> Eric

 between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99       <hr size=1>Be a better friend,
newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. <a
href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ
 "> Try it now.</a>