[ga] GA not TLDA

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] GA not TLDA
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 19:12:36 +0100

Please can I remind members that this is the GA mailing list and not the
TLDA.

I would appreciate it if this sort of correspondence was conducted in
private in future as it serves no relevance, that I can see, for the GA.  I
am happy to be corrected if members feel differently.

Best regards

Debbie Garside