RE: [ga] NSI Has (Temporarily) Ceased Front Running

  • To: <chris@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] NSI Has (Temporarily) Ceased Front Running
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 09:39:12 +0200

Well, I am able to display the popup box only after pressing Back button
in the browser during domain registration process (and perhaps when
logging off if you are registered). As for a random visitor, the
registration seems to be transparent now.

Yes, the reservation still allows anyone to register it at NSI. The
usage of the word "reservation" in the popup message is thus confusing
for users quickly scanning the text.

Dominik