Re: [ga] NSI Has (Temporarilly) Ceased Front Running

  • To: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] NSI Has (Temporarilly) Ceased Front Running
  • From: <chris@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 13:29:25 -0400

Now they have a popup that asks the user if they would like netsol to reserve the domain name. It still is not registering it for the user who asks for that reservation, it still allows anyone to register it as long as they do so at netsol. Netsol protects netsol, not users.

Chris McElroy
http://www.articlecontentprovider.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>