Re: [ga] List Rules

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] List Rules
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:09:33 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Danny and all,

  I also agree that such a presentation document
encorporating Dominiks motion along with the pros
and cons of perception of the AGP to be presendted
to the GNSO and than the ICANN Bod would be more
substancial and consolidated.  But I doubt it will make
any difference as to eliminating Tasting per se simply because
what the is necessary for the ICANN staff to do which is
active and 24/7 oversite of registries and registrars.