Re[2]: [ga] Request for The Third Motion - The Elimination of AGP

  • To: "GA" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re[2]: [ga] Request for The Third Motion - The Elimination of AGP
  • From: Karl Peters - TLDA <tlda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:06:13 -0500

        I know of no precedent for a "fourth" to a motion, but must at least
express my heartfelt support for the motion and pledge a vote should any group
similar to what ICANN was designed to be should ever recognize one.
        Registrar people should understand that this is not "against
registrars", just against abuse of a system designed to help registrars,
unless, of course, you participate in such abuse.
        -Karl E. Peters

I'll add my wishes to have this happen as well. I third the motion.

Chris McElroy