Re: [ga] Network Solutions Suspends Site of Anti-Islam Film

  • To: Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Network Solutions Suspends Site of Anti-Islam Film
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 20:07:59 -0400 (EDT)

Joop and all,

  Rabble Rousers have been a healthy part of any meaningful
discourse in any democracy.  We need them badly.  There are
plenty of sheep.  BTW, I did not know that there was anyway
to firebomb the internet.  Can you explain Joop?

  Censorship of this type is one of the worst sort.  It should
never be acceptable.  Self censorship if not coerced, is
a matter of choice and should remain such.