RE: [ga] domain tastinmg comments

  • To: <sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Roberto Gaetano'" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] domain tastinmg comments
  • From: "Michael Collins" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:34:38 -0400

It seems that he is referring to the add/delete grace period, not tasting.
If so, I would agree with Roberto that it is more difficult and yet wiser to
protect fair use. We should eliminate tasting, but protect fair use of
add/delete grace period.

Best regards,
Michael Collins
Internet Commerce Association