Re: [ga] From DNForum.com

  • To: Karl Peters - TLDA <tlda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] From DNForum.com
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:00:16 -0700

Karl and all,

  I have to agree to a very great degree with your sentiments.  However
whom is going to do the educating that hasn't already been done, however

incorrectly.  Try to remember also, in doing such education, one would
be addressing an ever moving and changing target.

Karl Peters - TLDA wrote:

> Just when you think it is safe to go back in the water... Well, the
> good news is that it should not get too much worse since the vast
> majority of challenges are won as it is. As they say, you can not fall
> (far) off the floor. The US congress does need a little education
> about the real internet, though!
>
> -Karl Peters

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827