RE: [ga] ICANN's WDPRS has Crashed

  • To: <kent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] ICANN's WDPRS has Crashed
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 08:48:08 +0100

Kent,

It would be probably worth collecting the source IP addresses out of
which the reports were submitted, if possible. This could help reveal
possible sources of automated submit attempts. I can imagine entities
interesting in disabling the system or at least in making it practically
unmanageable.

Dominik