Re: [ga] ICANN's WDPRS has Crashed

  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN's WDPRS has Crashed
  • From: David Scott <tlda@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:48:52 -0500

Is this any indication as to the troubles that lie ahead for ICANN, if the crash reporting system crashes..

That should say something..

Cheerio
David

Karl Peters - TLDA wrote:

> I've received a report this morning that ICANN's Whois

> Data Problem Report system (WDPRS) has crashed.  I'm

> told that last week the system experienced a 20-30 per

> cent timeout failure rate (which has this morning

> reached 100 percent).

> Perhaps an update from ICANN Staff is in order.

If one had no conscience and was going to be investigated

regarding improper setup of domain registration within my

overall organization, this would be an ideal catastrophe to

experience, wouldn't it?

-Karl E. Peters