Re: [ga] RE: ICANN Board Recommends Action on Domain Tasting

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, GNSO-Liason <gnso-liaison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] RE: ICANN Board Recommends Action on Domain Tasting
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 23:04:27 -0800

Danny and all,

  Again right Danny!  But do you really expect an honest
definitive answer?  I don't, nor do any of our members.
Ignoring public views or recognizing consensus, measured
or not, has proven over and over again to be a stalwart
of ICANN and especially the GNSO.  In fact in the
"Design Team" circumvention apporach, even taking in
stakeholders views, suggestions, or any other sort of
imput is nearly eliminated.  That's a clear violation of
the MOU IMHO...

  The shell game of ICANN sadly continues...

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827