Re: [ga] RE: ICANN Board Recommends Action on Domain Tasting

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, GNSO-Liason <gnso-liaison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, aheineman@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] RE: ICANN Board Recommends Action on Domain Tasting
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 02:58:54 -0800

Danny and all,

  Yes.  But the question which may be more relevant, is why
the obvious ruse than and Dominick elaborates upon?  Shell
game perhaps?  Secondly clearly the Bod decision will not,
has not, and cannot have significant effect on curtailing and
does not halt Tasting for reasons already stated, and evidence
already provided.  Yet means by which halting Domain name
Tasting/Front running were articulated, and made known to the
ICANN Board.  Therefore I and I have to believe the knowledgeable
stakeholder/registrant or future registrant can only reasonably
conclude that ICANN nor the GNSO had any real intent to
halt Domain name Tasting/Front running, only sought to seek a
method by which ICANN could benefit financially of such errant
activity.  That seems to me, and our members to be a direct
and intentful act of restraint of trade.  DOC/NTIA should require
the ICANN board to reconsider immediately!

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827