Re: [Gnso-liaison] [ga] A call for RIAA's IPC membership to berevoked: RIAA's Attack On NewYorkCountryLawyer Fails

  • To: Ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, GNSO-Liason <gnso-liaison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, IPC <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [Gnso-liaison] [ga] A call for RIAA's IPC membership to berevoked: RIAA's Attack On NewYorkCountryLawyer Fails
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 07:36:51 -0800

Peter and all,

  Good man!  These folks are simply "off the hook" as they say
these days.  Even some of their own clients [ large ones ]
are distancing themselves from the RIAA or abandoning them.
No small wonder why, now is there?  >:/

  ICANN and especially the IPC should dump these fools with
all dispatch lest the IPC and ICANN desires to soil its already
soiled street value further and perhaps beyond repair.

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827