Re: [ga] ICANN - USG JPA Mid term review

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN - USG JPA Mid term review
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 07:09:33 -0800

Ed and all,

  A very good question you posed.  It "Appears" that stuffing
NTIA's mail box is exactly what is being attempted.  So,
best way to address this is to Email NTIA officials individually
with your or others point of view independently. Perhaps
copying those responses back to this forum would be advisable
as well.

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827