Re: [ga] Fraudulent Request to Transfer Your Domain Name(s) to NetworkSolutions

  • To: "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Fraudulent Request to Transfer Your Domain Name(s) to NetworkSolutions
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 19:09:58 -0800

Ted and all,

  My suggestion is to report these fraudulent requests to
us-cert.gov ( follow the instructions provided ), spam@xxxxxxx,
and fill out an incodent report to uc3.gov for each one you have
recieved immediately.  You may also want to send by forward
each of those fraudulent requests seperately and directly to
the abuse and hostmaster Email address of the originator
and Networksolutions.  Save each and all of these reports
for your records.

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827