[ga] [Fwd: Letter to KuwaitNet Administration]

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] [Fwd: Letter to KuwaitNet Administration]
  • From: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi <bashar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 17:58:06 +0300

<head>
 content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

</head>
Anyone else got the email below ? i have been getting it on all names /
emails
i have registered in old days with internic/networksolutions , i got it
on 4 emails i have there.<br>
it seems they have a very old mass whois database of emails and they
are using it to spam registrants and admin/billing/tech contacts<br>