Re: [ga] Why is ICANN's travel agency invoicing for 3.7x what other agents charge?

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Why is ICANN's travel agency invoicing for 3.7x what other agents charge?
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 18:14:45 -0800

George and all,

  I could not agree more!  ICANN is not known for it's frugality,
never has been.  In fact ICANN is more willing to waste registrants
or potential registrants money so as to benifit far too much, it's
own Accredited Registries and Registrars.  Does anyone else
but myself see a COI here?

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827