Re: [ga] Update: ICANN Projects Underway to Improve Whois Accuracy

  • To: "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Update: ICANN Projects Underway to Improve Whois Accuracy
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 21:19:04 -0800

Ted and all,

  A good but often ask question that has yet to be answered truthfully,
nor corrected accordingly.  The "ICANN Way" is do as we say,
not as we do.  Of course such a paradign is illigitimate, but than
again, why should ICANN concern itself with such trivial issues
such a ligitimacy in any context of form, right?

  Accountability is also an aspect of your often in the past
ask question, which is also NOT a strong suit of ICANN.

  And so the ICANN saga continues unabated...

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827