[ga] IETF.ORG DNS misconfigured badly.

  • To: Ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, exec-director@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] IETF.ORG DNS misconfigured badly.
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 23:27:41 -0800

All,

  I regret to yet again inform you that it seems that the IETF also
has a badly misconfigured DNS that exposes dangers to accessors
and/or users whom may visit their web site.  This is totally not
exceptable IMHO.
See:
http://private.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=ietf.org&token=05e06de2eb151b130f71147705474019

  Seems to me that if the IETF is to be considered authoritative, and
wishes to remain so, it would not have such a embarassing and dangerous
situation regarding it's domains DNS configuration,

  Dear Executive director IETF,
Please be so kind to direct whomever at affilias to clean this
embarassing
mess up as soon as possible.  Thank you for your cooperation in advance.

Kindest but regretful regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827